Friday, September 10, 2010

Drink Up: Olade serves up refreshing yummy fruity beverages

As I was walking through Vitamin Cottage the other day I found myself walking through the drink isle. Lately I have been really wanted a low calorie and low sugar fruit drink at times when I just need a little something sweet in between lunch and dinner or to go with a meal. So when I saw Olade I couldn't believe it was true. Not only is it low calorie its low carb! Also sweetened with stevia and electrolytes to boost!! I looked at the calorie content and was amazed at what I saw. The unthinkable had come true! I can finally drink cranberry juice without the bitterness and sugar of regular fruit drinks. So I picked up the cranberry flavor and drank it later with my dinner. Wow it was amazing!! The taste was great and now needless to say I have tried all of the flavors and drink one almost every day. Today I drank the strawberry with the lemon mixed in as well, YUM. Finally I can have a strawberry lemonade and not feel guilty about the sugar or empty calories!! You must try this amazing drinks now, I am so addicted haha. I forgot to mention too that it is safe for diabetes which is a total bonus, so drink up and cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment