Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Restaurant!!

Ok, spread the word people, Tasty Harmony is a new organic vegetarian restaurant that is dairy free and offer wheat free desserts and meals!!! I am so excited. I looked at their menu today upon hearing of the goodness and needless to say I freaked! Smoothies made with rice milk, almond butter, agave nectar, hello where have you been all my life!!! They even have a whole foods shake with spirulina and flax seeds, ooh my body perks up with goodness even hearing those nutritional superpowers. It looks so good and they even make cashew cheese that I saw in this raw foods book and have been intrigued ever since. They also offer this coconut carob pie that makes me salivate just to speak the words. Everyone out there let me know if you have tried it or let me know what you think. I am going to try this as soon as I can, maybe I will treat myself after this super insane week! Check it out now!!! http://www.tastyharmony.com/site/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment