Saturday, November 21, 2009

Brownies!!!

Tonight we had a fabulous dinner and my mom was going to make some brownies for dessert for my brothers and my dad. Feeling left out, I decided to try my hand at re-creating my favorite brownie recipe, my mom's recipe I just love the perfect consistency, chocolatelyness, and texture. So I just tried them and they were absolutely delicious!!!! They tasted just like the one's I grew up on. I hope you enjoy!

Gluten Free Brownies
Preheat oven to 325F
In a small saucepan combine 1/4 cup natural cane sugar, 1/2 cup coconut sugar, 1/3 cup earthbalance vegan buttery stick, and 1/8 cup water, bring to JUST A BOIL. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup enjoy life chocolate chips or any chocolate chip you prefer and 1 tsp. vanilla; stir chips until chips melt. Beat in 2 eggs one at a time. In small bowl combine, 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour, 1/4 tsp. baking soda, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/8 tsp. xanthum gum. Gradually add flour mixture to chocolate mixture. Spread in greased 8x8 pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment