Sunday, September 13, 2009

Simply Boulder Sauces, Hello Gourmet!!!

I have a completely new and delicious obsession!! Ok, so needless to say I am so eager to try new products and have lots of obsessions. So when I saw that these sauces were made with agave nectar, olive oil, and were gluten and dairy free I literally jumped for joy! Then I got a hold of a coupon and a recipe card with fabulous recipes to try with their sauces. So I tried Honey Mustard and had a cobb salad with turkey bacon, eggs, carrots, and beets and was hooked!! I (no exaggeration here, I sware!) ran to Vitamin Cottage and bought Lemon Pesto, and Pineapple Ginger, and there were two others that also looked heavenly. So needless to say I have already made the Lemon Pesto Pasta salad that was on the recipe card and almost devoured a good half of the salad already and it was so easy!!! It was so explosive with bits of lemon, tomato, red pepper, onion, broccoli, and pesto that I almost cried. You just never think pasta salad is going to enter your vocabulary once you find out you can't have gluten or dairy. At $5.50 a bottle they are definitely worth the little piece of gourmet heaven that you feel when eating them. Next on my list to make is a Pineapple Ginger Chicken Stir Fry that is making me hungry already. They are great as dressings, marinades, and sauces. So go try them you will not regret it!!!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Seth with Simply Boulder Culinary Sauces. I'm glad you enjoyed our products and thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly welcome Seth!! I just tried your Honey Dijon and I think I found my new favorite dressing. Thanks again for this great products!

    ReplyDelete