Saturday, September 12, 2009

Study Time at Mugs!

So with two tests next week, ahh I can't believe I already have tests, ugh, I am desperately trying to find places that are hip and fun to study at. The other dilemma is to find places that offer milk other than soy and food that is gluten free. Well after talking to some friends and doing some research I found that Mugs Coffee in Old Town was the perfect place for me to go. They offer a ton of gluten free options and rice milk!! I jumped for joy as soon as I found this out, yay this is perfect I thought. Well, so today here I am enjoying a rice milk chai having already devoured a gluten free pita with pesto and hummus, guacamole, and a olive tapenade on the side and a side salad with sprouts, cucumber, tomato, and spinach! So delicious what can I say!! The pita was insanely good, soft, chewy, and I have to say my favorite side was the olive tapenade. All I can say is that I want to get another one, that is how good it was. I am already craving it! The chai was good, a little too sweet and I might try coffee on my next visit but overall up to my satisfaction. It was a little pricey for everything, about $15 for the pita, salad, and drink but I figure I don't do this every day and I was desperate to try everything!  So I have been here over 2 hours and the time has flown by. I have read almost all of my chapters for my buyer behavior class and only two more for finance. So go my friends to Mugs you will love it!!!!! The music, atmosphere, food all is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment