Friday, January 15, 2010

GF Cookies at Starbucks!

So I have great news my roomate who works at Starbucks came home the other day from her meeting with lucy's cookies and they were gluten free, dairy free, and nut free! I couldn't believe it! There are two kinds a sugar cookie and a cinnamon cookie and are available in 5.5 oz boxes. Then I tasted them and was even more in shock when they tasted so good I had to keep checking the box for the ingredients. I couldn't decide which flavor I liked better either. The cinnamon was so delicious reminding me of the mrs. fields snickerdoodles I so fondly remember. The sugar flavor was also delicious and they both had just the perfect texture and amount of sugar. Also, I tried heating them up but they are much much better straight out of the box. Anyway, I know Starbucks tried a gluten free pastry and it did not turn out as well as expected but this definitely makes up for that mistake. I don't know when they will be available but I think they will be there in the next week so keep checking and ask a barista. Hope you love them as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment